Sunday, April 11, 2010

Prego Pic!

I thought it might be fun to chronicle a few prego pics of this new baby. This pic was actually taken about a week and a half ago but, with all that has been going on (ie, packing, packing, packing and a very sick hubby with the stomach flu) I haven't had much of an opportunity. So, this was taken at 21 weeks, I am now going on 23 weeks. My active little baby bump!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love belly shots, and you are a very cute pregnant mommy. :) Sorry to hear that Dan's been so sick... that's no fun for anyone! Good luck with all of your packing and the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so cute with your little belly! Hope we get to see you guys in May!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Can't wait to see pics of the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you! Where are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are cute!! That is so fun!! Where are you moving to? How nice to be done with school!!! Also do you know what you are having? Hope Dan feels better.

    ReplyDelete