We blessed Tyler over Labor Day weekend. My parents and youngest brother Mike made the long drive from St. George to come and Dan's sister Stacy and three of her boys came up also. It was a wonderful blessing and it was great to have such amazing family there to be in attendance. On Saturday we took my parents and brother to the annual Reno Rib Fest. It's a huge 5 day event with dozens of rib vendors from around the country.
Mike and Grandpa enjoying the yummy ribs!
We picked up ribs at both the Aussom Aussie and Bone Daddy's. They were both amazing but, I think we all agreed that the Aussom Aussie was our favorite.

After enjoying our dinner we walked over to the little outdoor train museum. Levi is still very excited about trains and we couldn't pass up the opportunity to let him play on a real one.

Levi still loves to hang out with his Grandpa. The two of them are best buds and Levi is always talking about all the fun he had with his Grandparents while they were here. When they came up for the blessing they arrived late on Friday night, after Levi had gone to bed. We had talked about how they would get here late and that he would see them in the morning. The next Friday night as Levi was getting ready for bed he told me that Grandpa, Grandma, and uncle Mike would be coming to our house late and that he would get to play with them in the morning. He was pretty heartbroken to hear that they wouldn't be coming that weekend. Our guest room is now Grandpa and Grandma's room and Levi says no one else can sleep there!

Later that night Mike was holding Tyler and was getting him to copy his facial expressions! I think Tyler looks a lot like Mike here.

I love his little face here! This is the expression he gives me when he is rested, fed and happy!

Our happy little family of four! I sometimes can't believe that we are a family of four. It's challenging, some days very tiring, but it is also a lot of fun and very rewarding. I certainly love my little boys, and my big boy too!

Grandma and Grandpa with the Grand kids

This is the blessing outfit that Levi was blessed in and we liked the outfit so much we used it again for Tyler. It was a little bit bigger on Tyler, but still very cute!

At this point Tyler still loved his binky, he doesn't seem to be as big of a fan of it now, which I think I like. I really didn't want to have to wean him off a binky! He is such a cute little guy and we love him so much!!
Very cute family of four picture! And I love the little white tux. Glad you were able to have such a fun blessing weekend with your family!
ReplyDeleteI think your boys both look so much like their Uncle Mike! Isn't is amazing how the whole gene pool thing works? Cute pics!
ReplyDelete